Tuesday, September 29, 2015

just to be clear

I am not out of the hospital. And probably never will be (okay, that’s just how it feels). I can go out for a couple days, like I did for the new treatment, but that’s it. My release date is like a dream, something phantasmal, but to be fair, I just can’t go home. I can’t eat. I need an IV drip to survive. They need to set up a private doctor for this and part of that is a consultation. Finding this doctor and setting up the consultation has been a continual nightmare. So that’s where I am now. 
Another just to be clear, but this goes a long ways back. I talked about the angels, but only had nicknames for the female angels giving the impression they’re all femme type. This is not true and a disservice to all the male angels, including my nurse last night. He helped get me through that long night when he could do nothing about the lack of powerful medicine available. Along with megane nurse he might be one of the arch angels of the hospital.

2 comments:

  1. Just focus on staying in the present...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harvey, FYI, the day after I enlisted the cats in your cause Xena, whose full name is Xena, Warrior Princess, stopped meowing and walking around the house and withdrew into a hiding space in total silence for 24 hours. She only came out to eat. It was eerie and scary. Perhaps she was fighting in your battle. Kiwi came home with an abscessed ear. "There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Has Masami asked your cats for help?

    ReplyDelete